With over 25 years of specifying and surveying experience within the remedial treatment and basement waterproofing industry, DrySide can provide our clients with effective, practical and reliable solutions, at realistic budgets.
As a dedicated building preservation and waterproofing company, DrySide offer two main services:
1. Carrying out specialist surveys, producing specifications and undertaking works including the waterproofing of basements, and traditional remedial treatments such as chemical damp proofing of existing structures, and timber treatments against infestations by wood-boring beetles or rot and decay.
2. The supply of high quality Tile Adhesive and Grout systems for walls, floors, and swimming pools.
DrySide surveyors are conversant with BS 8102 guidelines for waterproofing below ground structures and have passed the nationally recognised examinations including:
• CTIS (Certified Timber Infestation Surveyor)
• CRDS (Certified Remedial Damp-proofing Surveyor)
• CSRT (Certified Surveyor in Remedial Treatments)
• CSSW (Certified Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing)
• Property Care Association (PCA)
• Structural Waterproofing Group (SWG)
Additionally they have successfully completed the School of Waterproofing course and passed their examination.
DrySide Ltd offers meaningful guarantees where relevant in relation to our services. It is important to us that our customers are made aware of these documents and their relationship to our contracts. Unlike many companies, DrySide Ltd is pleased to make this information available to our customers. On this page you can download specimen copies of our guarantees for your information. (Right Click and select “Save Target as…” to download the guarantee.)
For ‘peace of mind’ and a modest single, once only premium payment, we are pleased to be able to offer our clients the benefits of insurance backed guarantees under an independent scheme administrated by the Construction Guarantee Service Ltd. If you require further details please refer to their website.